ZDBSP features as of version 1.16:
- Fast: it was designed to be potentially used every time a map is loaded
- Polyobject-aware: it splits sectors in a way that minimizes or avoids altogether many polyobject glitches
- Support for GL nodes (v2 and v5 only)
- Support for extended and compressed nodes
- Support for UDMF maps (the only UDMF-compliant nodebuilder available)
- Support for maps with more than 65535 vertices after nodebuilding
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.