The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.
- compatibility with Boom editing features
- MUS music playback on systems supporting the OSS MIDI interface
- playback of music from audio CDs
- joystick support under Linux
- translucent walls, fireballs, and explosions
- a sound for the chaingun separate from the pistol
- an in-game communications device
- laser barriers and force fields
- horizontally sliding doors
- simple magnification to play on screens up to a resolution of 1280x800
- support for The X Window System, SVGALib and 3dfx Glide framebuffers
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.