Virgil the Doom Poet designed various levels for Doom and Doom II but became inactive after 2004. With the release of ZDoom 2.2.0 and the latest version of GZDoom (which supports all of 2.2.0's features), Virgil intends to release new levels. Possible upcoming work includes Space Fragments, Claustrophobia 2 and the long-abandoned Lake Avalon's Fall.
- Dark Castle (December 2000)
- Ash to Ash (January 2001)
- Bloodsport (August 2001)
- 3-Tech (September 2001)
- The Lost Seraphim (December 2001)
- Claustrophobia: The Walls Close In (January 2004)
- 2002 A DOOM ODYSSEY (August 2002)