Hello, and welcome to the Doom Wiki. Thanks for your edit to the Doom's protagonist page.
This is a wiki, so anyone can improve an article or create a new one — just click the "edit" button at the top. Basic editing commands are listed below the editing window; for more help, check out the Central Wikia tutorials.
Before undertaking a large series of edits, you should familiarize yourself with our policies and guidelines; in particular, if you want to create a page or upload a file, please read the notability guidelines, the image use guidelines, and Wikia's copyright policies.
If you're looking for a project you can help with, see the "Things to do" list on the front page.
Hey there! I'm a Community Manager here at Fandom and I wanted to say thanks for all the work you do. I'd love to buy you a game or send you some swag. If you're up for it email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit me on Discord HeyTots#1127 HeyTots (talk) 16:11, March 5, 2020 (UTC)
Thanks again for the reward, I can't wait to play it!Baggins (talk) 06:41, March 27, 2020 (UTC)
While it is highly appreciated how much you want to contribute to the Wiki, please keep these things in mind:
1) Write in a more professional style.
2) Do not write uneccessary and unfitting details and information, especially things such as unconfirmed information and speculations. Also, do NOT write them as facts and do not create unecessary categories, pages etc.
3) Watch after the grammar and for typos.
4) Do not copypaste from other resources.
- Shame, wel also need expansion tab for Resurrection of Evil enemies too... like Lost soul/Resurrection of Evil.Baggins (talk) 06:33, March 27, 2020 (UTC)
- Figures. Hey out of curiosity, you think we should create a whole new page and naming it Hell Energy? Because with the lore we got from Eternal, the essence of Hell wasn't actually Argent Energy at all. It was only after that energy was combined with Sentinel and Makyr tech, and later purified by the Wraiths, THEN it became Argent Energy. So to me, despite the fact we never actually got to see it, Hell Energy might deserve own page.Psi-ragnarok (talk) 06:39, March 27, 2020 (UTC)
- Well that sounds like a good idea to me... Might be some Hell Energy information in classic doom and Dom 3 lore as well, worth nodding too as well...Baggins (talk) 06:43, March 27, 2020 (UTC)
You are creating a page slamming together references to Kadingir (a specific place in Hell in Doom 2016), the Tower of Babel (a level in Doom 1), Babel (a different place in Hell with no clear relationship to the original) and the version of Dis that only ever appeared in an artbook. Your translations come from Quora and a book by a bonkers Christian talking about the New World Order and the End Times. This is a nonsense page, and you're illustrating it with concept art which is actually Nekravol. Stop it. Evil Tim (talk) 15:51, March 27, 2020 (UTC)
- No, it was labelled "Soul Processing," people just assumed it was the Tower of Babel because it's visually based on a 16th century painting of the Tower of Babel. It is never called that. And no, absolutely not, Nekravol is a facility built by Argenta slaves and operated by the Makyr, not ruled over by a demon of any kind. You're just making this up at this point. My assumption would be that Erebus was in an earlier revision of the plot, possibly replaced with the Sightless Judge when they decided to go with the Makyr plotline rather than just having the Slayer fighting bad guys from Hell exclusively. Evil Tim (talk) 16:00, March 27, 2020 (UTC)
- Actually, I'm pulling hte information right out of the Art of Doom Eternal. It lists the artwork as 'Tower of Babel on page 146.Baggins (talk) 17:50, March 27, 2020 (UTC)