The Front is an organization in the game Strife. It is a rebel organization, fighting against an evil group known as The Order. The leader of The Front is Macil.
Other members of The Front include:
- Blackbird, a female with a beautiful voice who gives the player orders by a communication device. She is seen at the end of the game if the best of the three endings is achieved.
- Feris, who trains the player in Accuracy and gives ammo for the Assault Rifle.
- Justin, appears in the Castle after it is taken over by the rebels. He sells grenades, missiles, energy pods, and Teleport Beacons.
- Irale, a black market weapon dealer. He sells Assault Rifles, Assault Rifle ammo, and builds a Flamethrower from parts. He can also train Accuracy after the player goes through the sewers. He offers the player phosphorus grenades and poison bolts after seizing the Castle.
- Geoff, A guard station in the destroyed town hall who keeps away intruders and allows members of The Front in.
- Gerard, the medic. He can heal the player and maintains Stamina Implants.
- Rebel Soldiers, they are dressed in brown armor and armed with Assault Rifles. They drop a Bullet Clip. They can be summoned by a Teleport Beacon.
- Richter, a high up commander of The Front.