There's a much more famous approach for this involving self-referencing sectors (which internally may be the same as this one), plus the boom and legacy specific approaches for deep water. I think this article should describe them all. I'll do it eventually, but feel free to beat me to it :) -- Jdowland 20:43, 28 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- It would be more correct to say that this one is a total stranger. These things happen a lot when you work isolated from the rest of the world. On the other way, this trick works on Dck, and I doubt I could implement the others with it.
- I would love to write about the more known ones, the problem is that I've been totally disconnected from DOOM for years, and all I have is a bunch of maps and a guide in which I described how I found the tricks. I wrote this one merely because I had the HowTo explained step-by-step and its section was missing.
- I also don't know anything about the doom community, and though I've been visiting doomworld these days to understand what I missed, I'm not more than a newbie in that aspect.
- About this approach, I would say that after read about those self-referencing sectors, I think they work differently.
- That said, feel free to add the standard implementations to this trick! CarlosHoyos 22:06, 28 Jun 2005 (UTC)