The disambig-msg for corresponding maps is partially obscured by the levels template at 800x600. I think there are a few articles where this is the case. - DooMAD 14:33, 19 Mar 2005 (EST)
- This can be fixed by putting the disambig template before the levels template. Ryan W 19:19, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
I have for the time being commented-out a new section added by IP user 220.127.116.11, because of concerns about relevance and copyright. The new section is:
==Miscellaneous==MAP14: The Inmost Dens is a recurring backdrop for GIF loops on YouTube user [link removed]. More info can be found on the [[(link removed) Wiki]].
And the comment I added (typographic markup translated into wiki markup) is:
- I found the Nisa Wiki's colour scheme almost painful to look at, hence couldn't search it to verify the claim that it contains material verifying that video from this Doom level is used on the associated YouTube channel. (Although if it does, it might be a valid addition to this page...)
- Being at the moment short of transfer allowance, I can't check the YouTube channel either.
- If this information exists on the Nisa Wiki, why didn't the poster give a direct link?
- and most seriously, part of Nisa's mission statement is "to legalize free downloads of copyrighted music", which is at best a contradiction in terms, and at worst warez advocacy and hence forbidden under the Wikia T&C.
- I went ahead and removed Nunica's edits due to the obvious fact that it's self promotion. Justice ∞ (talk) 14:06, October 11, 2013 (UTC)
I found a way to tap myself between the red skull pillars and a door. I do not know
whether this is worth to be mentioned in the Bugs section.
18.104.22.168 19:38, March 14, 2015 (UTC)