- 11:12, July 22, 2019 (diff | hist) . . (-163) . . Wolfenstein SS (→Notes: Delete sentence and reword to remove contradiction. Also, the locations they appear in is immaterial to the sounds they make.)
- 13:00, July 12, 2019 (diff | hist) . . (-210) . . Samuel Hayden (→Trivia: Wrong. That zap is the installation of the Tether system, He tells you directly. The restraining at the end is probably just a forcefield.)
- 12:52, July 12, 2019 (diff | hist) . . (+38) . . Sam (Explanation of what game, as a brief google search told me nothing. Just chance I happened to look up Doom Resurrection and see SAM was in it.)
- 03:13, July 11, 2019 (diff | hist) . . (+1) . . Stan Blazkowicz (OK, how did that happen? Anyway, meant to say in revert that it was specifically of edits by Geṓrgios Heiliger.)
- 03:10, July 11, 2019 (diff | hist) . . (-1) . . Stan Blazkowicz
- 03:09, July 11, 2019 (diff | hist) . . (+62) . . Stan Blazkowicz (Rv vandalism.)
- 08:04, February 18, 2018 (diff | hist) . . (-44) . . STRAIN (→New monsters: The dehacked file gives the turbo imps the same health as regular ones.) (VisualEditor)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.