The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Sector 7 is a level in Doom RPG.
Sector 7 holds the teleporter test chambers. It also contains the Red keycard; the highest clearance card needed to enter the reactor chamber.
- Go east, south, then west. Talk to Dr. Kelvin, who is behind the bars to the west.
- Go through the now unlocked door leading west. Talk to Kelvin again.
- Step into the transporter. You will lose your weapons during the transportation process.(WARNING: You can NOT turn back like in other levels once you saved after teleportation)
- Use the computer console. The door to the north will unlock. Go through the door and get the axe.
- Go north again.
- Go through the door leading north in the north-west corner of the room.
- Go north and north again to find a room with a scientist. The scientist will give you back your weapons.
- Go back south and then follow the corridor to the east. Use the computer console next to the locked door and use the code 666 to unlock the door.
- Go east to the far end of the corridor and use the computer console. There will be a series of explosions and the walls around you collapse.
- Go south and then east. Get the red key.
- Go north. A wall explodes and the exit is behind it.
3 Total: 23,23 - 10,15 - 23,6
- 3 secrets
- 58 monsters
- Red card
- A computer console on this level displays a reference to slashdot.org, a popular geek news site.
- The shape of the room to the east of this map resembles a skull. Specifically, it resembles the skull on the Bullet Bill cannons from retro, 8-bit Super Mario Bros., or the ones on the flags (before Mario jumps on it).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.