Features of SMMU:
- Rewritten menu, heads-up display, and networking code
- Quake-style "start map", courtesy of Derek "Afterglow" MacDonald
- Windows, MS-DOS and Linux ports
- Various demo features; e.g. the ability to walk around demos while they are playing
- Text-mode rendering
- "Swirling" effect on liquid floor textures, instead of original animated floors.
After the project was abandoned, the Eternity Engine emerged as a derivative of the SMMU codebase.
SMMU is licensed under the GNU GPL.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.