The Lost Levels add-on for the TC converts all of the PC-exclusive maps from Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, TNT: Evilution, the Plutonia Experiment and the Master Levels into the Playstation style, using Playstation music, sound effects, colored sectors, lowered lighting levels, animated skies and decorations, within the known (or extrapolated) Playstation limits.
From the Readme file: This is an attempt to reproduce Doom, as experienced on the first PlayStation console, using the resources from the actual game discs. The levels, textures, sound effects, reverberations, music, colored lighting, and animation timing have been included to match the PlayStation version as accurately as possible, with a few bug fixes and tweaks included as seen fit.
- Mattfrie1 (Project Coordinator)
- fenderc01 (Maker of PSX Doom TC/Resources/Tester)
- Dragonsbretheren (Updated TC Maker/Tester)
- ScottGray (Final Doom Levels)
- Omnipotus (PSX Final Doom Converter)
- lafoxxx (Rerecorded Music/Tester)
- unknownna (Multiple Bug Fix Updates)
- scalliano (Credits Roll/Tester)
- Gez (Assistance with weapon and monster coding)
- Sodaholic (Sprite/Palette Conversion)
- PlayStation Doom TC topic on zdoom.org (discontinued)
- Playstation Doom and Final Doom TC topic on doomworld.org (active)