Marcos Abenante, primarily known by his alias Sergeant Mark IV, is a Brazilian computer game programmer, best known as the creator of Brutal Doom mod. His mod won the first ever Cacoward for best Gameplay Mod in 2011 and an MOTY award for creativity by Mod DB in 2012. He is (as of November 2013) banned from both the ZDoom and Zandronum forums.
He also works with bodybuilding, web design and English classes. Lives in São Paulo, Brazil, his hometown.
He is currently working in "Brutal Doom 64" a brutalized version of Doom 64.
- ArmageDoom (Doomworld/idgames)
- After the Holocaust (Doomworld/idgames)
- Administration Center (Doomworld/idgames)
- Underground Compound (Doomworld/idgames)
- Neighborhood From Hell (Doomworld/idgames)
- Brutal Hexen
- City Assault (Doomworld/idgames)