This article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP38. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP38.
- As you go up the staircase outside the Yellow Door, an animated wall is flashing. Activate it and run down the staircase to collect a Soulsphere before it closes.
- In the Yellow Key room, examine an impaled organ on the pedestal to open a wall to its right and shoot a switch inside to open an alcove next to the pedestal containing a Megaarmor and four energy cells.
- After entering the door, from secret #2, the wall to the left is different. Open it to find an energy cell, Computer area map, a box of shells, and a Hell Knight.
- Note that this secret is accessible only after extending the bridge. Drop down into the blood on the right side of the bridge to find a switch. Press it to lower the column, and another switch is on the top of the column. Keep riding each column up and pressing each switch until you get a Berserk pack that is the secret.
- When you crossed the segmented bridge, there is an impaled head between other organs. Examine it to open an alcove to the right containing three energy cells and two boxes of rockets.
|Monsters||BG and BIO||IOD||WMD|
|Barons of Hell||2||3||3|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.