- This level occupies the map slot MAP35. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP35.
The Factory Production map is the building that builds all the robots for the Order. The Master Smithy said there are Robots being built here that no one has ever seen before and to be ready for anything. The Factory Production map was added in the 2014 The Original Strife: Veteran Edition, this map is on the path to the Red Talisman . The Master Smithy is the only way to enter this facility and can be found MAP22: Factory: Forge.
None officially tagged as such, but:
- In the 1st big room you enter, on top of the box in front of the window is a stealth suit that may get covered up by a corpse.
- In the 2nd big room you enter, on top of some boxes are some useful gear you have to jump from above to reach and easy to miss.
- At the end, there is gold hidden under the water.
- Over a 2 dozen Acolytes.
- Over a dozen or more Crusader, Sentinel, Stalker each.
- A dozen Peasants.
- A few Templar.
- 3 Inquisitor! (The most in any 1 map!)
- Created by; ?
- Architecture matches the rest of the game but uses a few new techniques not used often throughout the game, including a circular closing door not seen yet in game (but seen in the Lab), round pipes, delayed elevator triggers and recessed vent style pipe doors that open, along with do-not-cross style invisible walls to help manage wondering monsters from seeking you out. This can be hassle with Rebel Soldiers being summoned to assist you.
- Brain Stems can be found throughout this level. (Which are seen in the Lab only.) It's obvious it belongs here to be implanted into the robots due to the Orders decaying bodies.