- This level occupies the map slot MAP33. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP33.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- The starting sector is a secret which triggers immediately when the map starts. Impossible to miss. (sector 76)
- On the left-hand side of the map is a raised ledge with a blur sphere on it. You can reach it after the walls in the small rooms housing the mancubi lower, and you can then perform a running jump to the ledge and trigger the secret, but you can also reach it by hugging the grey brick wall, and then finding a suitable place to perform a running jump over to it. (sector 322)
- A similar secret is found on the other side of the map, though it houses armor. The same method(s) can be used to reach it. (sector 1237)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.