- This level occupies the map slot MAP33. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP33.
|Claustrophobia 1024 secret maps|
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The starting sector is a secret which triggers immediately when the map starts. Impossible to miss. (sector 76)
- On the left-hand side of the map is a raised ledge with a blur sphere on it. You can reach it after the walls in the small rooms housing the mancubi lower, and you can then perform a running jump to the ledge and trigger the secret, but you can also reach it by hugging the grey brick wall, and then finding a suitable place to perform a running jump over to it. (sector 322)
- A similar secret is found on the other side of the map, though it houses armor. The same method(s) can be used to reach it. (sector 1237)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
Inspiration and development
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.