Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP31. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP31.
- As soon as the map starts, look to the left for a slightly green wall. This can be opened.
- In secret 1 - On the wall opposite of the rocket launcher, there is another green wall that can be opened. This area can also be opened from the first big area at start zone where the three monster faces are: the middle, red one can be opened.
- In the big starting area there are two yellow torches placed on the left side and the right side of this room. The wall between them can be opened.
- Once in the room where the you encounter the mancubi, kill them and go to the right where there is a set of stairs, once up there you should see a plasma rifle and a soul sphere on the far ledge, what you need to do here is use the three small pillar-type platforms; run very fast over them to the otherside.
- Once you have made it to the "4." secret area, there is another slightly green wall that you can open *secret exit located here*.
- Once you make it to the big room with the red skull key, there are two switches located on the left side and on the right side on where the door is located, these lower some pillars down in the big room with items.
The Compet-N records for the map are:
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Barons of Hell||1||2||2||2|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.