This article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.
|Scythe maps 21-30|
- This level occupies the map slot MAP28. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP28.
This Map uses a Voodoo doll
- This is a "timed mission", where you must run as fast as possible to the exit as you can, or else die. As soon as the player begins climbing the stairs at the start, a Crushing ceiling will begin to descend around a Voodoo doll, which will begin damaging the player after 30 seconds.
- On ITYTD and HNTR, after the blue skull door area you should have clear path way to the exit area ignoring the 4 paths to your right side.
- On HMP blocking your first path are 3 short fire torches, forcing you to go around them the long way and then take the shortcut for the second one.
- On UV now all 2 shortcuts paths are blocked with short fire torches, forcing you to go around both of em the long way, on the second one the floor also lowers into the lava + two demons and a aracno block your way to the exit.
A Video Playtrough of "Map28: Run From It"
- Once you make it to the exit portal area, before that exit portal on the left is a small hole with a Soul Sphere.
Routes and tricks
The Compet-N records for the map are:
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
- The "It" that is mentioned in the title is never directly explained as to what exactly it is, but shall the player take too long to finish the map, "It" kills the player, despite being nowhere to be seen.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.