The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This level occupies the map slot MAP26. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP26.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- After grabbing the super shotgun in the southwest of the map, a trio of bars will open, allowing access to a lift. Nearby, one of the green, stone walls to the south of the lift is misaligned. Press on the satyr face in the northwest, and the wall will open to reveal a chainsaw, security armor, and a blur artifact. (sector 326)
- In the nukage tunnel leading to the east, one of the rock walls in the south has massive holes in it. Open it to find two stimpacks and two radiation suits. (sector 641)
- Once you grab the rocket launcher in the southeast of the map, four monster closets will open around you. Unlike the rest of them, the closet in the northwest lacks silver bars on its rear side. Open its rear wall to find two stimpacks and combat armor. (sector 588)
- Upon reaching the exit, approach the exit teleporter, but do not step onto it. Instead, backtrack to the central, outdoor area to find that a tunnel has opened to the northwest. Enter it to find a megasphere, and a representation of the Nine Inch Nails logo. (sector 433)
Areas / screenshots
There are currently no demos for this level at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive.
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Barons of hell||5||7|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Yellow skull key||1|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.