The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This level occupies the map slot MAP23. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP23.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- Open the lefthand wall closest to the lava area to find a soulsphere.
- After going up the lift, push the bloodstained wall on the right for some rockets.
- After the big lava pool is a lift going down. To the right of this lift is a niche with rockets and a gargoyle switch.
- In the big red brick room, look on the righthand side. You'll see a demon face and some hanging remains. Open the wall between these two things to access the secret.
- When you're at the big lava pool, jump into the lava on the righthand side. Find a passage and follow it to get a megasphere. Be quick, or you'll be burnt alive!
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM||MP on UV|
Elysion, or Elysium, is Heaven in Greek mythology. It started out as the place where heroes went after the gods had granted them immortality. Later, it became an afterlife you could only enter if you had led a good and righteous life.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.