This article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP21. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP21.
Resurrection is the twenty-first map of Speed of Doom. It was designed by Josh Sealy and uses Lava's Edge, an original track by Stuart Rynn. The par time is unknown.
The map looks like a hellished E1M1 designed for tysoners.
- Near the red key room, open the wall behind the rocket launcher, you will find a medikit and a backpack.
- In the zigzag room, cross the window and jump on the ledge where zombies were. Get a backpack and a berserk.
- Before the door after the zigzag, open the wall on the right and grab the super shotgun.
- On the left, behind the barrels, open the wall, go up with a lift and reach the high place with the revenant(s). Get a stimpack and health bonuses.
Areas / screenshots
The Compet-n records for the map are:
| || || || ||.zip||