This article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP20. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP20.
The Path to Hell is the twentieth map of Speed of Doom. It was designed by Darkwave0000 and uses Heretic's E1M4 track. The par time is unknown.
- The first secret is near the end of the first dark room with the arch vile in a pillar, near the alcove where demons hid. Use the wall behind the medikit (linedef #4499) and get the backpack.
- The second one is on the right, after the blue key where an arch vile (or two) pop out to get you on the right. Walk through the lava fall and grab energy cell packs, a berserk and a supercharge.
- The third one is on the other side, check the three pillars with Mancubi, there is a switch nearby (linedef #4538) that lowers a lift. Go up and get the same things than in the previous secret.
- The last one is in the red key tower. The big lift has a switch you can't see when you first climb there, opens a small alcove with a megaarmor.
Areas / screenshots
The Compet-n records for the map are:
| || || || ||.zip||