The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This level occupies the map slot MAP19. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP19.
MAP19: Monster Mansion is the nineteenth map of Community Chest. It was designed by Gene Bird, and was originally released standalone as part of his Blind Alley series.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- In the brick room following the first door, there is a misaligned section of wall to the east. Open it to find security armor and a box of shells. (sector 266)
- At the northern outdoors section, the western building has a switch in the southeast corner. Flip it, and then enter the central building. Climb the water-covered steps in the center, and then attempt to head back down. You will be warped to five armor bonuses and two cells. (sector 254)
- In secret #2, follow the trail of items, and you will be teleported to a platform with a rocket and a cell. (sector 268)
Areas / screenshots
The records for the map on the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
|UV max||12:46||Rich Sham||2003-08-14||cc_rs2.zip|
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Barons of hell||0||5|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Blue skull key||1|
|Red skull key||1|
|Yellow skull key||1|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.