The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This level occupies the map slot MAP18. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP18.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- In the sewage tunnel you start in, one western wall in the middle tunnel is misaligned. Open it to find security armor. (sector 276)
- In the room immediately following the double, circular staircase, there is a switch in the southwest corner of the western door that can be shot. Do this, and you will open a set of bars to the north, enabling access to a chainsaw. (sector 53)
- In the monster storage north of the arches, there is a misaligned wall to the west. Open it to find a blur artifact. (sector 259)
- To the west of the eastern outdoors area is a room with a giant pipe pouring nukage into a vat. The nukage can be walked through to access security armor. (sector 228)
- During the yellow key-accessed section of the level in the west, you will find a lift lower underneath you into two compartments with enemies. The eastern wall of the southern compartment has a cut-off texture. Open the midsection of this wall to find security armor. (sector 416)
- In the room immediately following the red doors, there is a section of wall in the northwest textured differently than the others. Open it to find a soul sphere. (sector 22)
Areas / screenshots
There are currently no demos for this map on the Doomed Speed Demos Archive.
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Barons of hell||0||1||2|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.