- This level occupies the map slot MAP15. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP15.
|Plutonia 2 maps 11-20|
MAP15: Where Hate Runs Red is the fifteenth map of Plutonia 2. It was designed by Charly Goulois (Kira), and uses the music track "Starting Out" by Stuart Rynn. It appears to have been inspired by Perfect Hatred, Against Thee Wickedly and Speed.
This level contains a secret exit leading to MAP31: Cybernation which is only accessible via an Arch-Vile blast attack to access the secret exit which is behind a window near the regular exit.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- From the start, proceed straight and run of the top of the stairs on the right hand side. To your right you will notice two halls with bloodfalls on the right. Run and drop into the lower hallway, and pass through the bloodfall (#1) to get a megasphere.
- After opening the red door and climbing the stairs, a door will open with one, two or three arch-viles (depending on your skill level). Turn around and run down the stairs over the gap into the now-opened column (#2) to get a BFG9000 and a energy cell pack.
- (Exit to secret level) In the regular exit room, step into the light so an arch-vile appears on your left. While the arch-vile is loading up to attack you, run up to and face the elevated window on the right. The arch-vile's attack will send you airborne through the window (#3), where you can pick up a berserk pack to restore your health and find the secret level exit.
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Barons of hell||1||0||0|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
- During development this map was called "Speedy Hatred".