The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- This level occupies the map slot MAP14. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP14.
- Proceed through the first room and bear left along the corridor until you reach a slime pit. Jump in.
- the slime pit has one exit: this leads into a sunken slime area with a walkway on the right extending around to the left. At the end of the slime pit is a lift. Use this to get up onto the walkway.
- The walkway leads through to a series of four rooms of the same dimensions as the first. One of these contains a switch: this opens the door in the other.
- Behind the door is a walkway over another sunken slime area, flanked by two other walkways. Each walkway can be accessed by lifts to the rear. Depending on the skill level, a red key will be situated on the left or right walkway.
- Once you have obtained the red key, return along the first walkway to the red key door.
- Behind this is a teleport back to the start of the level. Proceed as before, but turn right before the slime pit.
- The exit is behind this door.
- There is a Super Shotgun hidden behind a fake wall in the start room.
- Possibly not an official secret: once you have reached the room with the Baron and/or Hell Knights, a rocket launcher is located behind the switch pillar.
- In the outside region with the revenants, lowering a lift also lowers a secret area opposite the entrance to this region, containing a soulsphere.
- Entering the last room opens up a secret room in the area just prior to dropping into the nukage.
The Compet-N records for the map are:
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Barons of hell||0||1|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.