- This level occupies the map slot MAP12. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP12.
MAP12: Imprisoned is the twelfth map of Plutonia 2. It was designed by Kristian Käll (Kristus), Sam Woodman, Pedro Arturo Gomez Blanco (PAGB666) and Thomas van der Velden, and uses the music track "Under a Crimson Moon" by Eric Baker (The Green Herring). The intermission screen before this level reads: Defeated, you fall to your knees and everything fades to black... But, in pain, you waken on the cold metal floor of a prison atop your battered gear, where they appear to have carelessly dumped you.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- From the area near the start where all the shotgun guys are, turn left (south) and open the wall behind the light for a super shotgun (#1).
- Continuing from the area described in secret #1, head west and down a small flight of stairs until you reach a door. The wall to your right has a white grate on it. Pull it down and it will lead to a soul sphere (#2).
- Just to the left of the blue keycard is a very narrow switch. Lower it, then head back one room. Opposite the white grate, a passageway has opened. Follow it (#3) to collect all the chaingunners' ammo, as well as a chainsaw and berserk pack.
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Barons of hell||2||2||2|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
- During development this map was called "Damnation".