This article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP10. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP10.
Vile Pain is the tenth map of Speed of Doom. It was designed by Darkwave0000 and uses the track "E1M6" from Heretic. The par time is unknown.
Other points of interest
- Just on the left when you start (linedef #2023), search a berserk.
- Just before you grab the shotgun, come in from the east, shoot the small ledge with the chainsaw (linedef #456): a wall will open with the chaingun, boxes of bullets and other goodies.
- The pillar near the switch that grants the access to the blue key has a switch (linedef #2013). Teleport then and get a soulsphere.
- Behind the blue key, look for a switch (linedef #2810)), teleport and wear a megaarmor and health bonuses.
- Before the last room, look for a small place with a hidden switch (linedef #3159). Use it: there is an armor, energy cell packs and others goodies.
The Compet-n records for the map are:
| || || || ||.zip||