Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- This level occupies the map slot MAP09. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP09.
MAP09: Baleful Confines is the ninth map of the Newdoom Community Project. It was designed by Nuxius, and uses the music track "Chris3.mid".
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- In the southwestern corner of the map there is a library. In this area, near the northwest corner on the ground floor, there is a lone book lying on the ground. Walking over this book causes a lift to lower in the southwest corner of the room. This temporarily allows access to a hidden area behind it which contains a backpack. (sector 16)
- Ride the lift that allows access secret 1 back up to the top. Step over to grab the green armor on top of the bookcase to the north. Upon doing this, a lift lowers on the west end of the library. Ride this lift up to access a alcove containing a soulsphere. (sector 709)
- On the eastern side of the library, there is a lift that takes the player up to a ledge that allows access to the red key door. Upon stepping off of this lift at the top, a door opens along the east wall of the room, temporarily allowing access to a shootable switch behind it. Shoot this switch to open a door along the north side of the room, allowing access to a plasma rifle. (sector 937)
- Going through the blue key door takes the player to an area with a teleporter in the middle of it. Stepping on this teleporter takes the player to a structure in the middle of the map that contains a switch which lowers the blue skull bars in the middle of the map. This switch also lowers the water level in an area on the northeast corner of the map, allowing access to a hidden teleporter. Stepping through this teleporter takes the player back to the room behind the blue key door, inside of a alcove on a pedestal containing a megasphere. (sector 246)
- Lowering the blue skull bars in the middle of the map allows access to a switch that lowers a set of bars blocking the exit teleporter. This switch also also lowers a teleporter in the southeastern section of the map, opposite of the teleporter that allows access to the area containing the yellow key. Stepping through this teleporter takes the player back to the room behind the blue key door, inside of a alcove on a pedestal containing a computer map. (sector 411)
|UV max||19:17||Never Again||2010-03-29||ndcpmax.zip|
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Barons of hell||8||8|
|Heavy weapon dudes||1||2||4|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|