This article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
Sedgemire is the fourth map of Speed of Doom. It was designed by Darkwave0000 and uses Gluestar.mid, an original track by Darkwave0000. The par time is unknown.
- Down the first lift, there is a hidden switch (linedef #5840) in the small place far on the right that opens a room for the berserk
- Just before grabbing the yellow key, just look on your right to open a small place for ammo boxes.
- The small L with many armor bonuses after the yellow bars has a hidden switch (linedef #5929) that reveals a green armor.
- Before falling in the moat (second screenshot), jump on the right: the nukage up there is secret.
- When you grab the rocket launcher, a heavy weapon dude comes from your left. Behind him, another hidden switch (lindedef #1941) opens a room with rad shielding suits, you will need them.
- Don't come back in the yellow key room, fall down and follow the brown and damaging nukage to a supercharge.
The Compet-n records for the map are:
| || || || ||.zip||