- This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
MAP04: Seclusion is the fourth map of the megawad Alien Vendetta. It was designed by Mattias Berggren in spring 2000 and constructed with DETH. It was known as Seclution [sic] in the first release of the megawad. It uses an MIDI rendition of "Track 2" from Fire Fight, which was composed by Janusz Pelc and Michal Doniec.
- At the very beginning of the level, turn right and you will see a cave in the wall. The inside, which contains a super shotgun and some ammo, counts as a secret.
- Near the center of the map is a room with a "window" with glowing green walls and an all-seeing-eye decoration in it. Go through the silver door directly across the from the eye, then open a nearby computer panel wall (right of the switch). Follow the secret path to reach a balcony holding a berserk pack, combat armor vest and soul sphere.
- There is a room adjacent to the walkway the red keycard can be found on, with some wooden crates in it. On the eastern side of the room is a section of wall that has some grates near the ceiling. Open this part of the wall to reveal a secret room with a teleport in it. Take the teleport and you'll arrive in a narrow hallway lined with goodies. Follow it to the end, where it loops back to the secret room.
- At the far west end of the big outdoor area near the end of the level, there's a deep pit with water at the bottom. Drop into the water, then turn around and lower the left-hand section of the ledge like a lift. The floor lowers, revealing a secret alcove with a backpack in the process.
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Barons of Hell||2||4||5|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|