This article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP03. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP03.
Constrained Base is the third map of Speed of Doom. It was designed by Josh Sealy and uses the Coldwires.midi, an original track by Stuart Rynn. The par time is unknown.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
- In the room with stairs around a nukage pool, jump to the platform under the yellow "Poison" sign.
- In the same room as above, try to run on the blue and metallic ledge, a hidden door can be opened to reveal a plasma gun.
- In the hallway immediately after the first spiral staircase, there will be a small square on the right wall that has a strobing light. Shoot it to reveal a secret with some armor.
The Compet-n records for the map are:
| || || || ||.zip||