- This level occupies the map slot MAP02. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP02.
According to both the text file and the Infopack:
- This is simple. We need to get deeper into the planet, so get going and kill everything that moves. Should be a short trip.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Grab the shotgun and drop into the stone walkway. Head to the western room, stand on the cross on the floor, and climb through the hole. Head to the east and climb up the stairway of pillars to grab the red skull key. Be careful when you do this, as four cubbyholes will open to reveal either troopers (on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower) or sergeants (on Hurt Me Plenty or higher.) Climb back down and head to the red key door in the center of the walkway. Open it, head through the eastern door, and enter the portal at the end to be taken into a room filled with demons. Flip the switch and enter the next portal, grabbing the blue skull key in the process. Head to the blue key door in the west and approach the hole while taking care of the opposition. Wait for the pit of blood to rise, and and then grab the yellow skull key. Open the yellow key door and enter the room; a troupe of former humans will suddenly appear in front of you. Take care of or go past them, and enter the hole to finish the level.
Other points of interest
If you accidentally fall into the blood pits near the stone walkway at the beginning, enter the teleporters at either side to be taken back to the start of the level.
Likewise, if you accidentally fall into the blood pit in the blue skull key room, press on any of the pillars and they will lower like elevators for you to ride back up.
- The platform (sector 6) on which the shotgun rests in the starting area counts as a secret.
- In the western room with inverted crosses, shoot the southern one to reveal a compartment (sector 158) containing a chaingun.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The Compet-N records for the map are:
|UV speed||00:37||Radek Pecka||2002-04-08||m202-037.zip|
|NM speed||00:57||Xit Vono||2003-05-12||m202n057.zip|
|UV max||01:08||Radek Pecka||2001-05-18||m202-108.zip|
|UV -fast||01:12||Radek Pecka||2002-04-30||m202f112.zip|
|UV -respawn||01:09||Radek Pecka||2002-04-10||m202r109.zip|
|UV Tyson||02:53||Radek Pecka||2002-11-29||m202t253.zip|
|UV pacifist||00:37||Radek Pecka||2002-04-08||m202p037.zip|
|Monsters||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Powerups||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Weapons||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Ammunition||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|
|Keys||ITYTD and HNTR||HMP||UV and NM|