- This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP06. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP06.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP04. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP04.
The Combine (MAP06 in Xbox, MAP04 in PSX) is a map that is part of the Master Levels for Doom II. It was designed by Christen David "Chris" Klie, and is contained in the file COMBINE.WAD.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The area on which you begin the level is flagged as secret, and is thus impossible to miss. (sector 0)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the original map on the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
Inspiration and development