- This level occupies the map slot MAP01. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP01.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP13. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP13.
- This level occupies the map slot MAP12. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP12.
Subterra (MAP13 in Xbox, MAP12 in PSX) is a map that is part of the Master Levels for Doom II. It was designed by Christen David "Chris" Klie, and is contained in the file SUBTERRA.WAD.
- Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- (sector 178)
- One of the hanging body decorations in the room full of Revenants and blood is solid and cannot be walked under.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the original map on the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
Inspiration and development