The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Single player maps (based on locations from the GoldenEye movie and other James Bond movies)
- Multiplayer maps
- Multiple versions:
- Doom levels only
- Doom II levels only
- ZDaemon single WAD version
- Dehacked version compatible with Doom Legacy and ZDoom 1.22
- An enhanced EDGE v1.28+ version containing extra features not supported in the Dehacked versions. This consists of extra weapons, enhanced graphics and alternate firing modes, and cutscenes.
The TC includes the following weapons:
- Unarmed (punch/kick)
- Knives (throw)
- Watch laser (zap)
- Soviet Tank (blast, crush)
- (2x Silenced) PP7 (single, double action)
- (2x) Dostovie (single, ghetto)
- (2x) Cougar Magnum (single, aim, alternate, blast)
- Automatic Shotgun (single shot, auto)
- (2x) Klobb
- (2x Silenced) Duestch (auto, burst)
- (2x) Zmg (auto, ghetto)
- Sniper Rifle
- (2x) Ak47
- Moon Raker Laser
- (2x) RCP-90
- (2x) Golden Gun
- Golden PP7
- Rocket Launcher
- Grenades (normal, impact)
- Soviet tank
- 32 Levels as of April 15, 2006
- A large arsenal
- Alternate Firing (e.g Uzi fires Ghetto Style!)
- High res shell casings which litter the ground
- A Soviet Tank which you can drive!
- Enhanced explosions
- New bullet puff effects
- Particle Effects
- Shootable Objects
- Each enemy uses a different weapon and drops it.
- Weapons have different onscreen sights.
- Blood spatter stays on ground.
- Comes with IWAD freedoom (EDGE version).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.