||This article is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by expanding it.
Gerald Brom (born March 9, 1965) is a gothic fantasy artist and illustrator. Brom's paintings have been published in role-playing games (more specifically Dungeons & Dragons in both Forgotten Realms and Dark Sun) and collectable card games such as Magic: The Gathering.
He has also worked as a movie concept artist, and created illustrations for comics and computer games (among others Doom II, Heretic, and Diablo II).
- Doom II
- Diablo II
- Diablo III
- Heretic II
- Skyborg: Into the Vortex
- Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom
- Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara
- Button Men|Button Men:Brom
- Dark Age (concept artist)
- Deadlands, 1st edition (cover artist)
- Magic: The Gathering (concept artist)
- Nightbane, (cover artist)
- South America: Rifts World Book Six, (cover and internal artist)
- This article incorporates text from the open-content Wikipedia online encyclopedia article Gerald Brom.