Why have nine of our ten admins not entered an e-mail address? Every time I see a range block, I cringe, because a legitimate editor caught in the crossfire would have almost no recourse. (If it were me, I would write to Angela, because I know she keeps an eye on us, but a new contributor wouldn't know that.) Ryan W 15:04, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
- It appears the wiki server lost "verification" of my email address at some point. I have reverified it, and an "E-mail this user" link now appears in the toolbox on my user page. radius 22:17, 3 January 2007 (UTC)
- Heh, would we really be shocked if that happened during every MediaWiki upgrade? Thanks. Ryan W 23:06, 8 January 2007 (UTC)
Do the admins watch "Central Processing"?
I hope so, because I've just posted a report about a suspected configuration error (markup which should work, but doesn't, and does on all other Wikia wikis on which I've used it). As only admins can fix this problem (assuming that they can), I really need at least one of them to see it. — RobertATfm 12:14, June 20, 2011 (UTC)
- They watch the whole wiki.
- They can't change the interwiki stuff as it requires database access, something only wikia staff is entrusted with.
- There was no error anyway, just you making a wrong assumption about how interwikia links work.
- --Gez 11:52, June 21, 2011 (UTC)