The Disc of Repulsion is an artifact from Hexen, appearing as a disc made of several golden rings. When activated, it hurls nearby enemies and projectiles a safe distance away from the player, dealing a small amount of damage to any monsters that collide with a wall or other object, including another enemy. Monsters that collide with one another will start fighting each other as if they had been attacked.
Like other artifacts the Discs are stackable, and up to 25 may be carried at a time. Its default hotkey is 9.
- The Disc of Repulsion can be used to deflect incoming projectiles. Due to the upward angle of repulsed objects, the deflected projectile generally won't strike the creature that fired it. This is rarely the most effective use of Discs, but it should be noted that seeking attacks (Bloodscourge and Wraithverge shots in particular) will become "yours" if you deflect them, and will seek and injure your enemies.
- Walking creatures harassing the player near a cliff can be flung over the edge to their deaths.
- The infighting effect caused by the Disc of Repulsion means that slamming Ettins or Centaurs together will get them to fight each other to the death, even though their status as melee enemies means they do not normally cause infighting among their own kind.
- The Cleric can combine the Disc of Repulsion with a Fléchette to make a projectile attack. Once the gas cloud appears, it can be launched at an enemy with the Disc. For some reason, the poison cloud becomes extremely powerful when using this technique.
- Discs of Repulsion are particularly useful for the Mage, pushing enemies away to help him to avoid the crowded melee situations where he is most vulnerable.